
The count down has begun...I go back to work on Monday, 3/3, and on evening shift at that! I have enjoyed my time off. I have mixed feelings about going back. I look forward to seeing everyone and having adult interaction again. But, I will miss spending my days with Faith. Going back will also allow us to get a real routine down.
Faith is loving school. She knows that she goes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Doesn't really know when those days are but those are the days she goes. She has two friends, Lilly and Emma. She says that they play together in school but that is really all about all you can get out of her. But she says their names a lot.
I am going to try to get her to the mall over the weekend and get her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. So far she has not been afraid of the costumed things, she met Monkey Joe (a purple monkey) in Wilmington and Wally the Warthog at the CNY celebration and she liked both of them. But we will have to wait and see if she will sit on the bunny's lap or not.
Other than that there has not been much going on around here. My one little vent that I must do is about Blogger! Every time I log in it tells me that my password is incorrect so I have to go through the "I forgot my password" rigmarole, am I the only one with this problem?
Anyway, until next time...Happy Easter!
1 comment:
What a cute picture! She has such a great smile. =) I'm glad school is going so well, since that can often be a weird transition for kids... she sounds so resilient and happy!
Post a Comment