Gatlinburg was fun, despite the rain, everyday. We did some shopping, went to Dollywood, and some more shopping. As you can tell she enjoyed riding what rides she road. She was just over an inch to short to ride some of the things she wanted to ride but she didn't get upset when I told her she was to little. She just shrugged it off and when on to the next one. We also went to the Dixie Stamped. She could not eat her dinner for watching the horses and all. After the show went to the around to all cast to have her flag signed, I tried to get her to pet the horses but she was not having any of that. After we got back to the camp ground she kept saying that she didn't pet the horsies, I asked if she wished she had and I was promptly told no.
We have made a big girl step since coming home from Gatlinburg. She is now going to bed by herself. All I do is tuck her in, give hugs and kisses, tell her I love her and then she rolls over to go to sleep. I check on her every now and then to make sure she is not about to roll out of the bed or anything, but she is not calling me to come back like she used to if I would get up to go to the potty or something.
School is still going well, she can now name all the kids in her class (and I can understand all of the names) and she is able to say her teacher's name.
I guess that is all for now...I will write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment