Faith was baptized today, and things went well, mostly. We managed to get from the house to the church with out getting dirty. I could not get her to let me leave her alone in with Marcia for some reason so, I talked her into staying with Marcia and Katie. When she came out and stood with us at the front of the sanctuary Katie had to stand with us too. She now had great God parents, Rodney, one of my Very good friends and Jennifer, who as my mom put it "was there when Faith was born". I don't know that Faith had any idea what was going on but over all she did really well. We did pictures after and then headed to lunch at P F Chang's. Lunch was great! Can't wait to go back for Gotcha Day festivities.
The pool opens on Memorial day, so there will most likely be photos from that to share and then it will be off to the beach a few weeks after that.
Oh yea...in case your wondering about the "ad box". Well, let me tell you about that. You see everytime some one clicks on the ad I will get money. So I got to thinking...I could use any money I got from ads towards Faith's little sister...I think her name is going to be Rose, but not for sure yet. There for click away people and help bring Rose home! he he



No comments:
Post a Comment