Sunday, October 12, 2008

September



Well, I know that no one is really surprised that it has taken me this long to give an update. So let me see...where to start. September brought the first day of school. Faith is in readiness this year, her teachers this year are Mrs. Brewer and Mrs. Brophy. She loves both of them! Her days revolve around who is going to be the line leader for the day. First thing she asks when she goes into class is "who's the leader?". This year she is going five half days so she should not be in total shock next year when she has to go to kindergarten five days aweek, although the all day part might get her.

Other than school starting we really did not do much in this month. Oh we did start dance class. She is in Ballet, Tap and Acrobats. The class is a little late in the day so you have a bunch of pooped 5 and 6 year olds but she is enjoying it. It is just like school though, if you ask what she did in class you get an "I don't know". I really thought that would not start until be got to at least 2nd grade. I have not taken a picture of her in her dance cloths yet, but I will try to do that maybe when I take her to class the next time.
Faith did get an early birthday gift this month...a Barbie Mustang. She really likes it, although she is not quite heavy enough to hold the back of it down. When she takes off the back tires spin a couple of time before the grab.

until next time....

No comments: